domingo, 29 de marzo de 2009

Welcome


Dear Friends,

I´d like to introduce myself. My name is Gabriel Martínez and I am the owner of GM Miniatures, a new line of 60 mm metal collectible figures made in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My figures are fully compatible with those in the same scale from other manufacturers.
I have worked with Ana and Daniel Donzino in their trademarks ”Beaugeste” and “Honour Bound” for many years.

The first figures of my line are soldiers from the Napoleonic Wars, specifically from the Prussian and Belgium armies, enemies of Napoleon. And I am expanding production according to clients’ requests and market trends.

Cordially,

Gabriel Martínez

1 comentario:

  1. Hello

    my name is Tomas and I live in Sweden
    do you make soldiers for other company,s to?

    If you do write back to me so I can get your prices

    Best regards
    Tomas

    tommytopp@hotmail.com

    ResponderEliminar